September 24, 2014
If you’re looking for a Nespresso capsule alternative you may want to check out Mixpresso. Made in Italy, Mixpresso offers 4 different espresso capsule options and they also have their own single serve espresso machines:
- Ricco, made from 100% full drums Robusta. A powerful & contrasting rich flavor that's a perfectly smooth experience on the tongue. A cup of this full-bodied roaster is simply perfect to suit the expectations of true lovers of quality traditional Italian Espresso.
- Luce- best defined as an angelic light and easy speciality decaf. It's our classic lively yet gentle flavor on the menu. Luce offers a snappy crisp and citrus body from the Central American coffee bean matched with a complete depth and sweetness of an Ethiopian classic.
- Classe is Mixpresso's Superior Blend. A Perfect harmony of aromatic coffee from the Arabica species, similar to that of the Lungo but blended with an excellent natural, rustic coffee from the Robusta species. A creamy, full bodied and easy to work coffee blend with a complex yet persistent taste.
- Lungo, is the line for coffee purists, obtained by five selected components of 100% Arabica species of coffee from Central & South America and East Africa. Its intense toasted aroma is accompanied by a combination of slightly fruity flavors in which you can percieve gentle notes of Myrtle.
They have 3 different machines with the main difference being color. There’s Logan, Isabelle, and Steve. We’re pretty sure these machines are Nespresso capsule compatible as well.
Read More in: Nespresso | Single Serve Coffee Machines
September 23, 2014
McDonalds.ca has announced McCafe K-Cups and T-Discs for your K-Cup Brewers (not Keurig 2.0) and Tassimo home brewing systems. You can now take home their Premium Roast coffee and it will be available at McDonald’s restaurants and most major grocery stores in four convenient formats.
- McCafe K-Cup Portion Packs - Works in Keurig 1.0 brewers only
- McCafe Tassimo T-Discs
- McCafe Ground Coffee
- McCafe Whole Bean Coffee
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Tassimo & T-Discs | Whole Bean and Ground Coffee
September 22, 2014
We continue today with Part 2 of our 3-part Keurig 2.0 Mega Review (you can read Part I here) by checking out the new menu system, discussing how to brew various packs in the new brewers and we also cover new features which you’ll only find on the new 2.0 brewers. One thing we’d like to tackle before we get started (and something we forgot to mention in Part 1) is how you can determine whether or not K-Cups & Vue Packs are 2.0 compatible before you even open the box.
We’re all familiar with the old Keurig Brewed logo and while most people will think this automatically means they’re getting 2.0 K-Cups or Vue Packs… this is NOT the case. Instead, you now need to look for even NEWER logos on the packaging. The new K-Cup compatibility logo is a colored rectangle with a circled checkmark on top which contains the words “For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers”. While we’re not entirely 100% certain if boxes featuring this new logo might still contain older 1.0 K-Cups (since the use of the word all can be considered somewhat vague), we can however confirm that all the new boxes with this logo in our latest online orders & in-store purchases DID contain the newer 2.0 K-Cups which feature the Keurig Brewed grey/white ring around the lid. Continue reading: "Keurig 2.0 Menus, Brewing Various Packs & New Exclusive 2.0 Features"
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Keurig Vue & V-Cups | Reviews | Single Serve Coffee Machines
September 19, 2014
The Froth will be with you with this Star Wars Coffee Mug. You can drink each morning knowing the force of caffeine will soon be coursing through your veins. This mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, and the images will not fade over time.
Read More in: Coffee Cups & Travel Mugs
September 18, 2014
It looks like Starbucks is making good on their promise to expand their current line. AB has found Starbucks Guatemala Antigua Coffee K-Cups while at Starbucks on a recent visit. The Guatemala Antigua K-Cups are refined with layers of unfolding flavor— notes of lemon, chocolate and soft spice.
- Enjoy this with: A caramel-dipped apple and an early start to the weekend.
- Roast: Medium
- Region: Latin America
- $11.95 for a box of 12
Starbucks Guatemala Antigua Coffee K-Cups will work in all K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Last 100+ Entries
Complete list in the News Archives