The Brooklyn Beans Variety Pack Coffee Single Cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers is a 40-count Brooklyn Bean Roastery sampler pack which includes four samples of the following light, medium, and dark-roast blends: Breakfast Blend, Boardwalk Blend, Brooklyn Bridge, Colombian, Cyclone, Donut Shop, Fugheddaboutit and French Roast.
We’ve been sampling various Brooklyn Beans Coffees over the past month or so and can safely say their Donut Shop and Breakfast Blends are two of our favorites. If you haven’t tried any of the Brooklyn Beans Coffee at just $22 bucks this is the way to get into the Brooklyn Beans Coffee game.
Here’s a few reasons why you should check out Brooklyn Beans Coffees for your K-Cup Brewer:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends. Revolutionary ‘Roast2Cup’ processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time. Crafted with pride in the USA. Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
- Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
- Unwavering Quality Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch we make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut. Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
A special thanks to Brooklyn Beans for sending us a variety of their single cups to try.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
January 28, 2014
The AWAKE Milk Chocolate Bar is a delicious caffeinated milk chocolate bar that might just replace a cup of coffee in your day. The caffeine content is comparable to a cup of coffee, and the bar is breakable into 4 segments.
We love a good chocolate bar, and think if you’re looking for a way to double your caffeine in the afternoon, perhaps having a piece of chocolate and some coffee might do the trick. How much caffeine do you need to pick you up? Considering you can get up to 500 milligrams a day before things start to go south, then having little chocolate and coffee is a good thing. Just don’t triple it up with an espresso if you don’t want to go over your daily limit.
Read More in: Caffeine and Coffee
January 27, 2014
We never thought we’d see the day where Kraft would be going behind enemy lines and creating their own version of K-Cups using their existing coffee brands which they currently also produce for their own Tassimo system in T-Disc format but that’s exactly what occurred (much to Kraft’s delight, we’re sure) when Keurig’s patents expired several months ago. You can now get anything from Maxwell House to Yuban Single Cups which are all compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers. It makes us wonder if someday we’ll see Keurig making Green Mountain T-Discs for the Tassimo system should Kraft let their own patent expire. The avalanche of T-Disc knock-offs which would result simply boggles the mind and causes our wallets to feel as if they were designed in Cupertino and just earned the Air moniker as we’re certain they’d suddenly feel a whole lot lighter than before. Continue reading: "Gevalia Mocha Latte Single Cups for K-Cup Brewers Review"
Read More in: K Cup Reviews | Keurig & K-Cups | Reviews
January 24, 2014
Snapple Diet K-Cups are here in Peached Iced Tea and Lemon Iced Tea varieties. We've been wondering when non-sugared version of these K-Cups would debut, and they're here in the dead of winter. The diet versions do have Aspartame, but the rest is all natural. We'll probably hold off on ordering these until the weather gets above 2 degrees F, but then again stocking up for the Spring and Summer might be in order.
- Diet Peach Iced Tea by Snapple - Perfect peach flavor blended with green and black tea to create Diet Snapple® Peach iced tea. You won’t believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet Ingredients: Black and Green tea leaves and extracts, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Natural Flavor
- Diet Lemon Iced Tea by Snapple - Life handed us lemons, we picked out the best ones and blended their lemon flavor with green and black tea to create delicious Diet Snapple® Lemon iced tea. No autographs, please! Ingredients: Black and Green tea leaves and extracts, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Natural Flavor
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
January 23, 2014
AB on a trip to Starbucks yesterday found Guatemala Casi Cielo K-Cup Packs. They have returned for the 2014 season, and run $12.99 for a box of 12. Why are we excited about these K-Cups? The words casi cielo mean ‘almost heaven.’, and this coffee is a little cup of heaven in every sip.
This coffee was originally developed to be the ultimate ‘fine-dining’ experience, working with the chefs at Seattle’s legendary Canlis restaurant. The coffee was designed to pair perfectly with a variety of gourmet entrees and desserts – particularly those with savory herbs or cheeses, rich chocolate or berries.
This coffee For years was only available to a few, choice establishments. But the clamor for Guatemala Casi Cielo has been so relentless, and the coffee so good, that eventually it’s been made available for everyone with a K-Cup Brewer to enjoy.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Starbucks Single Serve Coffee
Last 100+ Entries
Complete list in the News Archives