January 28, 2016
Though Donald Trump is currently running for President, owns a ton of property, and has an alien living on the top of his head, he still has time to create his own line of K-Cups. Trump select single cups are a range of coffee blends that actually look pretty good. Trump select single cups will work in K-Cup Brewers.
- Tower - Gentle aromas and crisp notes elevate this light roast high above the competition.
- Tower Decaf - Gentle aromas and crisp notes elevate this light roast high above the competition.
- Clubhouse - The silky flavors of our 100 % Arabica beans effortlessly oscillate between classic smoothness and a robust taste, delivering a well- balanced medium roast. This modern twist on a classic favorite is a breath of fresh air.
- Skyscraper - The height of coffee roasting perfection is delivered in every sip of this bold and sophisticated roast. The rich and powerful flavors of dark roasted Arabica beans are sure to awaken your spirit and motivate you throughout the day.
- Resort Savor - the decadence of the French Riviera with this luscious blend of vanilla beans and lightly roasted Arabica coffee beans. The aroma pared with these luxurious flavors will immediately calm and relax your senses.
Read More in: Single Cups
January 22, 2016
Guatemala Casi Cielo K-Cups are back for 2016 and continue to be one of the K-Cups we look forward to each and every year. AB from Maine also agrees, and has found them at his local Starbucks and we’ve seen them throughout the Boston area as well.
Casi Cielo, Spanish for ‘almost heaven,’ comes from the lush Antigua region of Guatemala—a coffee-growing paradise. This fertile valley, surrounded by volcanoes, provides exceptional conditions for showcasing subtle floral aromas, an alluring brightness and a smooth cocoa finish.
Guatemala Casi Cielo K-Cups will work in all K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Starbucks Single Serve Coffee
January 21, 2016
West Rock Coffee has released a set of single serve cups you can use with your Keurig brewer. It’s a nice range of coffee blends and the Meza morning blend interests us most. These were found by AB in Maine at a local Hannaford’s grocery store, and are also available at West Rock Coffee’s web site and Amazon.com.
- East African Blend – Westrock Coffee is proud to include “East African” in our family of coffees. Our passion for coffee began in Rwanda in East Africa, so it seems right to offer you a blend of coffees from this special coffee-producing region. We have chosen a mix of coffees that, together, gives you a memorable and enjoyable cup of coffee.
- Meza Morning Blend – A unique combination of flavors that revitalize the senses. Once brewed, the initial subtle notes of fresh clove found in the dry fragrance slowly develop into a bold nutty aroma. This exceptional mix of invigorating taste is captured as the hints of vanilla mingle with the strong flavor of brown sugar.
- Rwanda Select Reserve – Dark Roast captures the most desirable attributes of Rwandan coffee. With a full-bodied, long-lasting cup, it boasts the rich flavor of smoky cedar with hints of black currant. From the dry fragrance of crisp apple to the wet aroma of light lemon, the coffee is sure to delight the senses of the adventurous palate.
Westrock Coffee Company single serve cups will work in Keurig K-Cup brewers.
Read More in: Single Cups
January 20, 2016
The time of the gruesome zombie head coffee mug is upon us, and if you want one you’re going to need to check out this instagram feed. The handmade ceramic mugs are the creation of mug mastermind Kevin 'Turkey' Merck. Each mug is constructed on the wheel, then carefully sculpted into the final zombie masterpiece. Unfortunately the mugs are currently sold out, and though he’s making a second batch soon, the first batch sold out in minutes. The next round should be for sale in February.
Via So Bad So Good
Read More in: Coffee Cups & Travel Mugs
January 19, 2016
MonoArabica Single Origins iperEspresso Tanzania Coffee is an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE for illy iperEspresso makers. These single origin Arabica coffees are for espresso drinkers who long for those with exotic tastes—each highlighting the unique style, culture and taste of its distinct geographic region. Perfect for every coffee personality the MONOARABICA TANZANIA has a delicate flavor; intense notes of caramel and citrus fruit.
The illy iperEspresso capsule system lets you prepare extraordinary espresso and cappuccino at home with ease. iperEspresso capsules are compatible with the Francis Francis X1, X7, X7.1, X7.1 Sunrise, X8, X9, Y1, Y1.1, Y3, Y5, Y5 Duo, Y5 Milk, Cuisinart for illy, or Gaggia for illy Espresso machines.
Read More in: Super Automatic & ESE
January 14, 2016
New England Coffee had joined the Keurig family and is now producing K-Cups for K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0. We’ve had several of New England Coffee’s blends including their Donut Shop and Breakfast Blend coffees and always enjoyed them.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
January 12, 2016
Congo Kivu Single-Serve Cups come in a variety of coffee roasts including:
- Tart Apple
- Cherry, Chocolate
- Spice Cake Coffee
Congo Kivu Single-Serve Cups are roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster to protect the environment, and come packed in a 72-count box of Fresh Roasted Coffee single serve cups. Congo Kivu Single-Serve Cups will work in K-Cup Brewers and Keurig 2.0.
Read More in: Single Cups
January 11, 2016
Teas Tea Green Tea Plus Matcha Single Cups is blended using matcha and premium loose tea leaves to make a bold, rich taste with a delicate finish. Matcha and green tea in general is a great source of naturally occurring catechin tea antioxidants. These single cups feature a compostable filter and recyclable lid and cup.
Teas Tea Green Tea Plus Matcha Single Cups will work in K-Cup Brewers BUT NOT Keurig 2.0 brewers.
Read More in: Single Cups | Single Serve Tea
January 4, 2016
If you're looking to up your pour over coffee game, then getting a ceramic coffee filter from Japan will do it. The porous membrane in this ceramic filter makes paper filters a thing of the past. You can also use it to filter water and make it a little better tasting. This set comes with both the filter and the dripper.
What's coffee like from a ceramic filter? The resulting coffee is akin to heated cold brew. Also extraction time averages between three and four minutes, which is on par with other more conventional filter types.
You can read a detailed article of the ceramic filter here.
Read More in: Whole Bean and Ground Coffee
January 1, 2016
We started our New Years with a bunch of great movie viewing late last night, followed by a brisk run this morning in 2016. We have lots on tap for 2016 and it’s our 12th anniversary in May. We simply can’t believe it’s been 12 years since we launched Single Serve Coffee. 12 years is a long time, but we can imagine another 12 years of blogging ahead and enjoying lots more single serve coffee.
Thanks to everyone for contributing all of your news and cheer in 2015, and we expect even more contributors to step up in 2016 so we can bring you the news everyday.
Raise your cup to 2016 - this year is going to be AWESOME!
Read More in: General News
Last 100+ Entries
Complete list in the News Archives